Navigation:

FORUMS > LVA Pools < refresh >
Topic Title: Stratosphere's New Radius Pool
Created On 5/20/15 1:08 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

ArizonaAl

5/20/15 1:08 PM

I saw a post on the Las Vegas Advisor that the Strat is re-opening it's rooftop pool on the 25th floor this Thursday (May 21st). I think the old name was Beach Club 25 and it was a tops optional pool. Does anyone know if this new Radius pool will also be toptional?

Bottom

helgajones

5/24/15 11:28 PM

Hi there. I'm not really sure if the Radius pool will be toptional but I guess we'll just have to wait for the latest updates on them. I think that rooftop pools are simply the best to go to. You will surely enjoy swimming and relaxing at the same time.

Bottom

ArizonaAl

5/27/15 7:30 PM

I've got an answer to my own question. We are here in Las Vegas and decided to find out what the deal is with the new Radius pool at the Stratosphere. A bit of a trip report first. We spent the first 2 days of our vacation (Memorial Day Monday and the following day) at the Moorea pool at Mandalay Bay. We met another couple who had fond memories of the old Beach Club 25 at the Strat. So we called down there to find out that they did indeed re-open the roof top pool as a 'toptional' pool (I thought that Moorea had trademarked that term...). We decided to meet the next day (today - Wednesday) at the new Radius pool. And I have to say that they did a nice job renovating the old place. Very nice new bar; added cocktail waitresses; a limited food menu is available; spruced up the place a bit - nice new lounge chairs, etc. I am impressed. Still some kinks to work out. They had issues with the water in the restrooms (that wasn't good); they also had issues with the bar - they couldn't get their basic summer beach drinks made due to issues with their juice delivery gun. The staff was very attentive - there were a lot more guests than I remembered seeing before the hiatus. Only maybe a half dozen topless ladies - but since I was a part of the initial couple of ladies that decided to get the party started, we were the group that had a great time at Radius. Not sure how often we will return - The Moorea pool at Mandalay Bay was great fun. But I must say that today at the Strat was great fun. If you stay at the hotel there is no charge to spend the afternoon at the Radius. If you are not guests of the hotel, it will run you $25 for the two of you. Bar prices were very reasonable. We spent about $100 on drinks - not bad compared to the Moorea pool. Thumbs up Radius. We had a fun day!

Bottom

LVrealestateHELP

6/30/15 3:17 PM
User is offline View users profile

Moorea is always a good time. I have not been to the new pool at Strat yet. Thanks for the info

-------------------------
Robert Adams
Licensed in NV, MA, & RI
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
C: 702-349-9175
RobertAdams@LVrealestateHELP.com
LVrealestateHELP.com - Las Vegas
RIrealestateHELP.com - Rhode Island
MArealestateHELP.com - Massachusetts

Bottom

View thread in raw text format