Anthony Curtis Las Vegas Advisor is a monthly consumer newsletter brought to you by one of the world's most trusted authorities on Las Vegas and gambling.
For over 25 years, Anthony Curtis and his specialist editorial team have been providing hundreds of thousands of visitors with all the information they need to get more out of Vegas than it gets out of them. In each monthly issue you'll find details of the best values in dining, entertainment, gambling, room rates, promotions, casino comps, and more, together with show and restaurant reviews, gambling tips and strategies, entertainment and tournament schedules, and where to find the latest deals and freebies. It's your one-stop shop for planning the perfect Vegas vacation. We invite you to read a previous issue for free and see why over 20,000 Vegas visitors never leave home without us.
Highlights in this Issue:
- The battle goes on between winning players and the casinos and leading the fight for the former is Bob Nersesian, an attorney who’s won millions for gamblers in disputes with casinos. Bob’s long-anticipated book, The Law for Gamblers, comes out this month and we give you the first look inside.
- Our annual show-price survey reveals that the average ticket for a Las Vegas production show has surpassed $90 for the first time, but things aren’t exactly as they appear. New ticket structures are forcing the average up, but there are ways to get around the high prices. We tell you how.
- Plus, get the scoop on two new insta-comps, a $5 lunch buffet, the latest on resort fees, -105 betting for the Final Four, two plays for $1 oysters, new gambling promotions downtown, two happy hours with gourmet appetizers, the city’s best Philly cheesesteak, tax-refund bonus promos—even a complete guide to bargain-priced steak & eggs—all in the April LVA.
Join and get a new issue of LVA every month, plus these additional Member benefits:
- The monthly newsletter's just the beginning. With a one-year subscription to Las Vegas Advisor, which starts from as little as $37, you also receive our amazing Member Rewards Book coupon book -- the most valuable collection of Las Vegas savings and discounts you'll find anywhere. Available exclusively to LVA members, the 130+ coupons in the 2010 coupon book will save you hundreds of dollars on your next trip to Las Vegas. Click here to see the whole amazing collection.
- Throughout the year, we also negotiate additional coupons for our members, which you'll find in our Member Rewards Online section.
- Membership of Las Vegas Advisor grants you access to our award-winning members-only message boards, where you'll find a vast community of Vegas enthusiasts eager to share their knowledge and experiences with you.
- Plus ongoing discounts and deals all-year long.