Anthony Curtis Las Vegas Advisor is a monthly consumer newsletter brought to you by one of the world's most trusted authorities on Las Vegas and gambling.
For over 25 years, Anthony Curtis and his specialist editorial team have been providing hundreds of thousands of visitors with all the information they need to get more out of Vegas than it gets out of them. In each monthly issue you'll find details of the best values in dining, entertainment, gambling, room rates, promotions, casino comps, and more, together with show and restaurant reviews, gambling tips and strategies, entertainment and tournament schedules, and where to find the latest deals and freebies. It's your one-stop shop for planning the perfect Vegas vacation. We invite you to read a previous issue for free and see why over 20,000 Vegas visitors never leave home without us.
Highlights in this Issue:
- The D is now officially open downtown and several new features have been unveiled, many with a Detroit connection. One is the new American Coney Island restaurant that opens directly onto the Fremont Street Experience—the first ever outside of Michigan. Read about this and all the other developments at the D in the November issue.
- Are you looking for something really off the beaten path? "Wonderground" is a magician’s showcase that takes place in a Mediterranean restaurant on the east side of town. It features world-class entertainers who come down and hang out after they perform and we give you the details on this only-in-Vegas happening.
- Plus, get the scoop on the Vegas sports-betting bust that’s making headlines; the WSOP final table and a sushi house where the poker pros party; a top-shelf happy hour with twofers on Grey Goose, Crown Royal, and Patron; a strategy for beating Vegas’ biggest free football contest; another monster ham & eggs breakfast; a mega prime-rib special for $23—even the movie theater with the best gummy and sour candies—all in the November LVA.
Join and get a new issue of LVA every month, plus these additional Member benefits:
- The monthly newsletter's just the beginning. With a one-year subscription to Las Vegas Advisor, which starts from as little as $37, you also receive our amazing Member Rewards Book coupon book -- the most valuable collection of Las Vegas savings and discounts you'll find anywhere. Available exclusively to LVA members, the 130+ coupons in the 2010 coupon book will save you hundreds of dollars on your next trip to Las Vegas. Click here to see the whole amazing collection.
- Throughout the year, we also negotiate additional coupons for our members, which you'll find in our Member Rewards Online section.
- Membership of Las Vegas Advisor grants you access to our award-winning members-only message boards, where you'll find a vast community of Vegas enthusiasts eager to share their knowledge and experiences with you.
- Plus ongoing discounts and deals all-year long.