Anthony Curtis Las Vegas Advisor is a monthly consumer newsletter brought to you by one of the world's most trusted authorities on Las Vegas and gambling.
For over 25 years, Anthony Curtis and his specialist editorial team have been providing hundreds of thousands of visitors with all the information they need to get more out of Vegas than it gets out of them. In each monthly issue you'll find details of the best values in dining, entertainment, gambling, room rates, promotions, casino comps, and more, together with show and restaurant reviews, gambling tips and strategies, entertainment and tournament schedules, and where to find the latest deals and freebies. It's your one-stop shop for planning the perfect Vegas vacation. We invite you to read a previous issue for free and see why over 20,000 Vegas visitors never leave home without us.
Highlights in this Issue:
- It’s football-party time and the scene continues to change, but there’re still plenty of parties with good deals on food, drinks, and drawings, not to mention 71 bars that follow specific NFL teams. Find out what’s happening in the casinos, bars, and strip clubs from the full report in the October issue.
- There’s been another opening on the Strip, but this one’s a bit different. Delano Las Vegas is a hotel-within-a-hotel at Mandalay Bay that doesn’t have gambling. We tell you what is does have and what all the hype is about.
- Plus, get the scoop on a monster prime rib deal, eight free football contests that you can enter mid-season, a good half-price breakfast play, free entry into a baccarat tourney with a $10 million prize pool, a plate of crickets for $7.50, a casino dealing Full Pay Pick’ Em video poker, even a bar that sells pierogi—all in the October LVA.
Join and get a new issue of LVA every month, plus these additional Member benefits:
- The monthly newsletter's just the beginning. With a one-year subscription to Las Vegas Advisor, which starts from as little as $37, you also receive our amazing Member Rewards Book coupon book -- the most valuable collection of Las Vegas savings and discounts you'll find anywhere. Available exclusively to LVA members, the 130+ coupons in the 2010 coupon book will save you hundreds of dollars on your next trip to Las Vegas. Click here to see the whole amazing collection.
- Throughout the year, we also negotiate additional coupons for our members, which you'll find in our Member Rewards Online section.
- Membership of Las Vegas Advisor grants you access to our award-winning members-only message boards, where you'll find a vast community of Vegas enthusiasts eager to share their knowledge and experiences with you.
- Plus ongoing discounts and deals all-year long.