Anthony Curtis Las Vegas Advisor is a monthly consumer newsletter brought to you by one of the world's most trusted authorities on Las Vegas and gambling.
For over 25 years, Anthony Curtis and his specialist editorial team have been providing hundreds of thousands of visitors with all the information they need to get more out of Vegas than it gets out of them. In each monthly issue you'll find details of the best values in dining, entertainment, gambling, room rates, promotions, casino comps, and more, together with show and restaurant reviews, gambling tips and strategies, entertainment and tournament schedules, and where to find the latest deals and freebies. It's your one-stop shop for planning the perfect Vegas vacation. We invite you to read a previous issue for free and see why over 20,000 Vegas visitors never leave home without us.
Highlights in this Issue:
- The LINQ is open and there’s a lot going on in the pedestrian alleyway located at center-Strip. There’s more to come, but you can already eat, drink, attend concerts, shop, and ride the tallest observation wheel in the world. We give you all the details (including the best place to park) in this month’s issue.
- How does this sound? Eggs Benedict, quiche, chili verde, potato pancakes, hard-boiled eggs, carved ham and sausage links, turkey hash, roasted jalapenos, a full salad bar, fresh fruit, pizza, spaghetti, and free-flowing juice, all for $2.69! This is only one of several super deals we turned up in our survey of the best low-priced breakfast buffets in town.
- Plus, get the scoop on our annual show-price survey, a $3.99 prime rib dinner, 9/6 Jacks or Better in a bar, a $12.95 lobster dinner, a new free comedy club, an all-you-can-eat pizza comp, $1 Miller Light 24/7—even the best places to cash your tax-refund check—all in the April LVA.
Join and get a new issue of LVA every month, plus these additional Member benefits:
- The monthly newsletter's just the beginning. With a one-year subscription to Las Vegas Advisor, which starts from as little as $37, you also receive our amazing Member Rewards Book coupon book -- the most valuable collection of Las Vegas savings and discounts you'll find anywhere. Available exclusively to LVA members, the 130+ coupons in the 2010 coupon book will save you hundreds of dollars on your next trip to Las Vegas. Click here to see the whole amazing collection.
- Throughout the year, we also negotiate additional coupons for our members, which you'll find in our Member Rewards Online section.
- Membership of Las Vegas Advisor grants you access to our award-winning members-only message boards, where you'll find a vast community of Vegas enthusiasts eager to share their knowledge and experiences with you.
- Plus ongoing discounts and deals all-year long.