Anthony Curtis Las Vegas Advisor is a monthly consumer newsletter brought to you by one of the world's most trusted authorities on Las Vegas and gambling.
For over 25 years, Anthony Curtis and his specialist editorial team have been providing hundreds of thousands of visitors with all the information they need to get more out of Vegas than it gets out of them. In each monthly issue you'll find details of the best values in dining, entertainment, gambling, room rates, promotions, casino comps, and more, together with show and restaurant reviews, gambling tips and strategies, entertainment and tournament schedules, and where to find the latest deals and freebies. It's your one-stop shop for planning the perfect Vegas vacation. We invite you to read a previous issue for free and see why over 20,000 Vegas visitors never leave home without us.
Highlights in this Issue:
- A major casino company says it will soon begin charging for parking on the Strip. No way you say? So does everyone else, but it looks like it will happen. Find out who’s doing the dirty deed and what it means to you in the latest issue of LVA.
- How much do you hate resort fees? If it’s a lot, you may not want to read about how they’ve been raised—and in how many places—over the past few months. Like it or not, you need to see the list.
- Plus, get the scoop on two new Top Ten Values, a gourmet happy hour, J.Lo’s show at Planet Ho, the best onion rings in town, two great Super Bowl parties, another good downtown shrimp cocktail, a steak dinner instacomp—even a dozen deals in Mesquite—all in the February Las Vegas Advisor newsletter.
Join and get a new issue of LVA every month, plus these additional Member benefits:
- The monthly newsletter's just the beginning. With a one-year subscription to Las Vegas Advisor, which starts from as little as $37, you also receive our amazing Member Rewards Book coupon book -- the most valuable collection of Las Vegas savings and discounts you'll find anywhere. Available exclusively to LVA members, the 130+ coupons in the 2010 coupon book will save you hundreds of dollars on your next trip to Las Vegas. Click here to see the whole amazing collection.
- Throughout the year, we also negotiate additional coupons for our members, which you'll find in our Member Rewards Online section.
- Membership of Las Vegas Advisor grants you access to our award-winning members-only message boards, where you'll find a vast community of Vegas enthusiasts eager to share their knowledge and experiences with you.
- Plus ongoing discounts and deals all-year long.