Anthony Curtis Las Vegas Advisor is a monthly consumer newsletter brought to you by one of the world's most trusted authorities on Las Vegas and gambling.
For over 25 years, Anthony Curtis and his specialist editorial team have been providing hundreds of thousands of visitors with all the information they need to get more out of Vegas than it gets out of them. In each monthly issue you'll find details of the best values in dining, entertainment, gambling, room rates, promotions, casino comps, and more, together with show and restaurant reviews, gambling tips and strategies, entertainment and tournament schedules, and where to find the latest deals and freebies. It's your one-stop shop for planning the perfect Vegas vacation. We invite you to read a previous issue for free and see why over 20,000 Vegas visitors never leave home without us.
Highlights in this Issue:
- If you’ve ever read a high-level blackjack book or seen the movie 21, you’ve heard the term "Big Player." The "BP" is the key cog on a blackjack team who gets the money down, but there’s a lot more to it than just betting. Find out what it really takes to be the Big Player via an excerpt from our new book, Cheating at Blackjack, in the December issue.
- Another holiday season, another crop of super-low room rates. In our annual December canvassing, we found 44 casinos with rates below $40 and several for $20 or less, along with some sweet bundled deals that include resort credits and free-play.
- Plus, get the scoop on a deal for a free ride on the High Roller, an easy comp for two of Vegas’ best buffets, two ice-skating rinks in the desert, the best casino on the Strip for 25¢ video poker, an excellent happy hour with free appetizers from a top Chinese restaurant, 69 casinos with vacancies for New Year’s Eve, even how to get your photo taken with Santa in a fish tank—all in the December LVA.
Join and get a new issue of LVA every month, plus these additional Member benefits:
- The monthly newsletter's just the beginning. With a one-year subscription to Las Vegas Advisor, which starts from as little as $37, you also receive our amazing Member Rewards Book coupon book -- the most valuable collection of Las Vegas savings and discounts you'll find anywhere. Available exclusively to LVA members, the 130+ coupons in the 2010 coupon book will save you hundreds of dollars on your next trip to Las Vegas. Click here to see the whole amazing collection.
- Throughout the year, we also negotiate additional coupons for our members, which you'll find in our Member Rewards Online section.
- Membership of Las Vegas Advisor grants you access to our award-winning members-only message boards, where you'll find a vast community of Vegas enthusiasts eager to share their knowledge and experiences with you.
- Plus ongoing discounts and deals all-year long.